Igino Mazzola SpA has a precise policy to protect user’s personal data, to comply with its own professional ethics and to guarantee that all personal data is processed in compliance with rights, fundamental freedoms and personal dignity. All information and personal data will be collected and processed for the purposes and in the manners listed below.
Igino Mazzola SpA collects information and personal data during the information request stage. During this stage, users are asked to enter a few basic personal details, such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. for the following aims:
– to achieve guarantees and assistance in the pre- and after-sales stages;
– to manage marketing and advertising activities;
– to send information and promotional material about the company;
– to identify the degree of customer satisfaction;
– to invite customers to informative or promotional events.
Other data may be required for sending information about areas of specific interest or to communicate changes to services. In all cases, any data collection activities performed by Igino Mazzola SpA must first be authorised by the user. In the event that the user consents, Igino Mazzola SpA will be able to use the personal data collected, also for statistical purposes or for market research, with the aim of better understanding user requirements as well as to be able to offer an improved service. It is hereby pointed out that the information used in this manner will consist solely of overall data, without any specific references.
Igino Mazzola SpA will only communicate personal data to other parties for aims strictly connected to the services being supplied and in the event that this is required by law. Data may be communicated to companies that are clients of Igino Mazzola SpA, including in case they have registered offices outside Italy, and also to associated companies, allowing these latter access to services. Users are, at any time, entitled to ask for the deletion of their data from our database.
a. Data processed for these purposes will be processed both using computerised and non-computerised means, but always compliant with the confidentiality and security regulations envisaged by law.
Data will also be processed on behalf of the company by employees, professionals and also companies appointed to do so by Igino Mazzola SpA for the provision of statistics processing services or similar, needed to perform our operations or services. Data may also be communicated to employees of a company remaining to be specifically hired, to companies and persons who perform outsourced activities for Igino Mazzola SpA, and to other departments within the company.
b. Personal data will not, in any case, be communicated to other parties, unless Igino Mazzola SpA:
– has received explicit consent to share your details with others;
– needs to comply with written orders from judicial authorities.
To summarize, legislative decree 196/2003 gives the data subject the following rights:
– access to the Guarantor’s records; – to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist
– to obtain the erasure or blocking, updating, correction or integration, as well as proof that said operations have been made known to those to whom said data has been communicated;
– to oppose, on legitimate grounds, the processing of their data;
– to oppose processing for business, advertising or market research.
Igino Mazzola SpA refuses to accept any responsibility arising from the processing of data remaining in the possession of its clients or partners. To exercise the above rights, write to Igino Mazzola SpA, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller is Igino Mazzola SpA, with registered offices in Piazza Borgo Pila 40 Torre A – 16129 Genoa.